I am Mathew Kevin, and I write about Thermostats in detail. I am basically a DIY enthusiast who likes to do my home repairs myself. I have a background in Electrical Engineering, and I found most of the resources on web didn’t help with buying the right thermostat.
I came to know that there are a lot of unanswered questions in a buyers mind before buying a thermostat, like
- Which thermostat is ideal for me ?
- Which power supply does the thermostat use?
- Is my thermostat compatible with Alexa, homekit etc?
- Whats the issue if I am missing a c-wire?
- What is the best location for my thermostat?
- How much can you save using a thermostat?
- Why do I need a floor heating thermostat?