Hi Folks, My name is Mathew Kevin, and I am here to help you buy the perfect thermostat. I have a great interest in home automation gadgets, and this specific interest of mine is the primary motivation for starting Thermostatguide. Through this portal, I am reviewing the different types of thermostats available in the industry. The biggest challenge in buying a thermostat is to pick the right one for you(all these technical terms can confuse a buyer). I am trying to solve this problem by simplifying the process of buying a thermostat.
Read this article to learn about the 11 Advantages in using a thermostat
So, What’s the best Thermostat that I recommend?
A simple answer would be Nest Smart Learning Thermostat because of its highly sophisticated technology and money-saving nature. By using this smart wifi thermostat you can cut down your energy bill and save the cost of the thermostat in 1 year.
Best Digital Thermostats Reviews
Digital thermostats are in great demand. People prefer to buy digital programmable thermostats because of their efficiency.
Let’s have a look at the top 4 digital thermostats,
What are the different types of thermostats?
- Line Voltage Thermostats – are used in single heating systems like baseboards and radiant systems.
- Low Voltage Thermostats – are perhaps more efficient in controlling the flow of electric current.
Some of the popular thermostats are;
1. Programmable Thermostats
Programmable thermostats are those that can be programmed.
Now, as you may know, the Smart Wifi Digital Thermostats are the thermostats with the highest demand.
Read the review of the Best Smart Wifi Digital Programmable Thermostat.
- Nest smart learning thermostat – Read review
- Honeywell wifi smart thermostat – Read review
- Ecobee smart thermostat – Read Review
2. Mechanical Thermostats
- Honeywell CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat (YCT410B1000/U)
- Emerson 1C20-101 Mechanical Heat Only Thermostat
- Emerson 1F56N-444 Mechanical Heating and Cooling Thermostat
3. Non Programmable Digital Thermostats
- Honeywell TH3110D1008 Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
- Honeywell RTH111B1016 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
Now, are you confused about how to install a thermostat? This guide explains how to install a thermostat in 9 steps.
Needless to say, thermostats play a key role in minimizing your electric bills considerably. However, buying an efficient thermostat within your budget is important. There are some great thermostats available at reasonable prices.
Looking for a cheap programmable thermostat? – Read about the 5 Cheapest Programmable thermostats review
So that comprises the general reviews of thermostats. Still confused about picking a thermostat? This post of mine about selecting the right thermostat for your home(3 Steps) will help you.
Best Smart Wifi Thermostats – Comparison
Smart thermostats are the most loved thermostats; even though the price is a little high, these smart wifi thermostats are totally worth the money.
Here is the comparison of the best smart thermostats – Article link